Páginas

Favorite Recipes

Wednesday

tomorrow schmorrow, as long as you've got food and friends

Bar Brouw Amsterdam
When a friend calls you to ask if you want to go out for dinner, preferably 'now', you say yes, no? So I hopped on my bike and met the lovely Charlotte at Bar Brouw West, on a random Tuesday evening. We shared beers, food and lots of stories.

That's cornbread, potato wedges, ribs and beans with a side of Anchor Liberty Ale you see in the photo. What I loved most about the food, is the fact that it tasted even better than the first time I ate at Bar Brouw. I love it when great food becomes even better over time.

Speaking of time. Lately the concept of time seems overrated. Days pass quickly and are filled with surprises, things I never thought I'd do...done. Looking forward to something seems impossible. Before I know it, it's already happening. I know, I'm being cryptic, but hopefully not for much longer. Tomorrow's a big day. Tomorrow is actually today. See, time does fly.

I'm excited, a little nervous and a bit anxious when I think too long and hard about the near future. But, when you've got friends who drag you out of the house and into great restaurants, you know all will be well.
COMPARTIR POST

No comments:

Silvia de Vries. Todos los derechos reservados. © Maira Gall.