Páginas

Favorite Recipes

Thursday

Link love week 34 | on spaghetti, everyday life and bouillabaisse

the view whilst waiting to be seated at Cannibale Royale a few weeks ago
Last night I was attacked by spaghetti. I opened a kitchen cabinet, and out it came. Joost suggested we play mikado (the game, not the yummy chocolate covered biscuit sticks). In the end we just cleaned up the mess and made tea, which is what I was going to do in the first place. 

While sipping said tea, I started reading blogs. One thing let to another and the first feature of this blog was born: a link list. I'll try to keep this short and interesting, but I can't promise anything. You know how it goes; you start reading a post about the everyday life of someone you don't know and end up with a recipe for bouillabaisse.

Everyday life

Tips and tricks

Recipes

Misc
COMPARTIR POST

No comments:

Silvia de Vries. Todos los derechos reservados. © Maira Gall.